Greetings and thank you for your interest in my services as your Real Estate representative.
In 2015 I joined REG Real Estate, Inc. after 15 successful years with Wilson Bros Commercial here in Santa Cruz County. I specialize in Commercial Real Estate transactions for Office, Retail and Industrial properties throughout Santa Cruz County representing sellers, buyers, tenants and landlords equally and to the best of my ability.
I have moved projects efficiently through the arduous City and County planning departments for zoning clearance, use permits, tenant improvements and construction permits as well as brokering 1031 Exchange transactions. I can help you find and negotiate terms for a suitable property to lease or purchase for your business, as well has list your commercial property for lease or sale.
A resident of Santa Cruz County since 1961 and 1970 SLVHS graduate, I am an alum of Cabrillo College, UCLA, UCSC and San Jose State University majoring in Radio/TV/Film.
In the late 1970’s, I owned and operated Moving Mountain Ski Shop at 1122 Soquel Avenue, enjoyed six years as Senior Producer (Writer/Editor/Cameraman) with the Mammoth Mountain Marketing Department in the late 1980’s producing programs for ESPN & Prime Ticket along with Nationally distributed training programs for the National Ski Patrol and the PSIA. In the early 1990’s, I worked for Sierra Productions in Irvine, CA producing a wide variety of corporate and industrial programs.
A sports enthusiast and long board surfer, I am a Level III PSIA Ski Instructor having taught skiing at several Lake Tahoe Resorts as well as Park City, Utah and Aspen, Colorado.
As a former local land use consultant, Brian’s knowledge of Santa Cruz County from the early 1960’s to present is an important distinction underscoring his value as a local Commercial Realtor. Service oriented and thorough, please consider Brian O’Connor for your Commercial Real Estate Sales and Leasing requirements.
Recent Real Estate Transactions:
- Listing Agent for Pacific Collegiate School (PCS) Purchase of 3004 Mission Street, Santa Cruz
- Listing/Procuring Leasing Agent for Agron Biodiesel Plant at 860 W. Beach Street, Watsonville
- Procuring Agent for Purchase of Medical Building at 1018 Water Street Santa Cruz
- Listing Agent for Sale of Retail Building at 402 Aptos Street, Aptos, Ca
- State of California Bureau of Real Estate - BRE #01339614
- National Association of Realtors - NRDS ID #20006380
- Santa Cruz County Association of Realtors
- Premium Member with LoopNet - National Commercial Property Listing Service
- Professional Ski Instructors of America - Intermountain Division ID #152164